Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every body. I've been a member here since some time in November and I think I never introduced myself. The wife now has a 2010 6 spd. bright silver RT Classic. She originally had a detonator yellow classic. After a number of issues with the paint and the u-connect system the dealer agreed to take it back and give her another car. Since the closest yellow was more than 10000 miles away, some where in So. Cal. We were concerned that there were more emissions control gizmos on it so she decided on the silver classic. This one is a keeper.
Yesterday received a Stack Performance CAI and I had intentions of installing today. But the weather isn't cooperating. We're having unusual weather here in the Pacific NW.
It's raining:umbrella:
John

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome John,
Perfect color choice :) You have plenty of bro's in your state...as well as many of us up here in Washington. Besure to check the West Reginal Forum on this site....to keep up with local events. Also, Here's another page to add to your Fav's;
Mopar Drag Team
LXForums

If you need anything....don't hesitate to drop me a PM!
G.T.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT John :bigthumb:. I got kin in the Salem and Wilsonville area

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Welcome!! Lousy weather here in Pac NW that keeps it green and spectacular. Great new ride you have!!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Hello John nice color choice :)
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts