Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi from San Antonio! I just made a deal on a new 2011 Challenger R/T Classic in black. But I have to wait a bit for it because it's being delivered from an out of town dealer. I just can't stop thinking about it and it's really hard to concentrate on work right now!

I've never had a muscle car before but I've always wanted one ever since I saw the fold out ad for the beautiful Trans Am's in my 1970 Popular Mechanics magazine. Unfortunately, I've always needed to buy more practical cars. The closest I've been to a performance car is my current Lincoln Mark VIII. It has a 4.6L 32V DOHC V8 with 280HP. Man, that engine likes to rev and it's fun to drive. But it's getting old and it's time for me to trade up.

Now that the kids are grown and gone and I don't have to be quite so practical, it's finally time to get my dream car. I love the retro look of the Challenger and I can't wait to get my own!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi from San Antonio! I just made a deal on a new 2011 Challenger R/T Classic in black. But I have to wait a bit for it because it's being delivered from an out of town dealer. I just can't stop thinking about it and it's really hard to concentrate on work right now!

I've never had a muscle car before but I've always wanted one ever since I saw the fold out ad for the beautiful Trans Am's in my 1970 Popular Mechanics magazine. Unfortunately, I've always needed to buy more practical cars. The closest I've been to a performance car is my current Lincoln Mark VIII. It has a 4.6L 32V DOHC V8 with 280HP. Man, that engine likes to rev and it's fun to drive. But it's getting old and it's time for me to trade up.

Now that the kids are grown and gone and I don't have to be quite so practical, it's finally time to get my dream car. I love the retro look of the Challenger and I can't wait to get my own!!!
Congrats!!! And hello from New Braunfels! You're gonna love this car like a kid! We'll have to meet up in the spring when my GWE Classic arrives :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas City

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Welcome glad you join the forum. Hope to see you around SA.

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
howdee from San Antone - be sure to check out our local club - Alamo City LX

and our state club - Texas Outlaw Challengers

·
Registered
441 Posts
See you around town!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome from Whitmore Lake Mich.

We just happen to be visiting your fine city for the first time. Hope to do River Walk and the Alamo today.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Congrats!!! And hello from New Braunfels! You're gonna love this car like a kid! We'll have to meet up in the spring when my GWE Classic arrives :thumbsup:
Hey Rawkofno! That's what I like to hear - how I'm gonna love this car! Yes let's meet up when you get your GWE Classic. That would look cool seeing 2 new Classics next to each other. Could be a good photo-op!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome, I'm in San Antonio too. Gotta check out Biff Buzby's or the Chevy dealership in Castroville on Friday nights. Those have pretty big meetups.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
WELCOME from Fort Worth! Any Challenger is better than anything. You will find yourself opening the garage door from the house just to look at it.........and sometimes thats around 3am!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hey Rawkofno! That's what I like to hear - how I'm gonna love this car! Yes let's meet up when you get your GWE Classic. That would look cool seeing 2 new Classics next to each other. Could be a good photo-op!
Absolutely!!! It's a date LOL :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Congradulations from Alaska

1 - 14 of 14 Posts