Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Hubby and I are in Southeast Georgia, just north of Jacksonville, Florida. I just traded my 2016 SXT Challenger for a 2017 TA Challenger. Hubby has a 2017 Ram 1500. We have been looking for Mopar people in Southeast Georgia/Northeast Florida who are interested in meeting up and "cruising" every once in a while. Not looking for a club that I would have to "wear" their banners (we have our own) or promote their name, just some people to meet up with, turn some heads, do a little socializing and have a little fun. Suggestions?

View attachment 914450

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,121 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
501 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood from Jacksonville ..... some call it the capitol of Southeast Georgia.

Check out the Jacksonville Area Mopar group on Facebook and there is a group working on starting a Jacksonville chapter of the Challenger Demons group --- also found on Facebook.

Here's a link to the Jax Car Shows calendar .... CARSHOWJAX.COM for ALL Jacksonville, Florida Car Shows .

This week's (and every third Saturday) Cruise-In is at the PDQ restaurant on SR13 near Racetrack road in the Julington Creek area of Jacksonville. (Pretty long haul from Southeast Georgia.) There's always a handful of Modern Muscle Mopars in attendance.

The fourth Saturday of the month Cruise-In is in the Historic Springfield area of Jacksonville. You'll always find Mopars (new and old) hanging out in the Popeye's parking lot.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts