Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been a member here for almost 2 months but never posted just been reading.

Here's my story.....I'm in Houston and couple weeks ago went to dealership to buy my wife a new Charger 100th R/T, while we were there making the deal I also looked at Challengers just drooling. We bought her car and drove home with big smiles, really enjoy that car. Mentioned to my wife I wish I could have gotten a Shaker before they sold out, but I like the Blacktop too. She said well go ahead and get a challenger you work hard...I was shocked :worried: needless to say I went down and bought me a 2014 Challenger R/T Blacktop edition 6 speed, HID, Nav, leather, sunroof etc. (traded in my 2011 Ram express RCSB w/12k miles).

I have alot of mods to catch up, you all have such nice rdes I really not sure where to start. I already changed lugs to black, put rubber Dodge OEM slush floormats and ordered a Blastin Bobs GP250CE glasspack which I hope to install this next weekend if it gets delivered in time.

Heres a few cell phone pics, been raining again here in Houston so dont have any decent pics but these so far.

Wifes 2014 Charger 100th R/T Hemi

My new 2014 Blacktop R/T 6SP

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, my friends think I'm crazy cause I have always been a die hard GM man, but once I bought my HEMI RAM I was hooked lol

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Nice pair. Congrats!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Sweet congrats on the bad boy bro

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone, so glad to be a part of this forum

Reactions: 71 HemiCuda

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Love those Hemi's! Welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Haha Not a great place to come with a HEMI addiction! pretty much the equivelent of an alcholic walking into a liquor store here! I have two hemis myself LOVE them! Welcome!

Reactions: 71 HemiCuda

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha Not a great place to come with a HEMI addiction! pretty much the equivelent of an alcholic walking into a liquor store here! I have two hemis myself LOVE them! Welcome!
Lol never thought of it that way....ahhhhh :guiness:

·
Premium Member
2009 Dodge Challenger
657 Posts
Welcome... we're not Hemi addicts. We can stop anytime :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts