Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals,
I've been lurking here for the last few months while I was researching the Challenger R/T and Scat Pack. I'm a long time Dodge boy since 1979 when I bought my 69 Charger at 17 years of age. For the last 37 years (since my oldest son was born), I've had to own/drive 4 door sedans and SUVs while I still had kids to get in and out of the cars. My last two sedans being an 06 Charger R/T Daytona and a 12 Charger R/T Max. Now that my youngest is out the door, it was finally time to get something for me. I always wanted a Challenger R/T since Dodge re-introduced them. And now, I finally bought one. 2017 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker, Green Go, with only 47xx miles on it and every available option, including Harmon Kardon audio. The car is practically new. I've only had it two weeks. But, absolutely love it.
Anyway, I know everybody here knows what a Challenger looks like. But, just had to show mine...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sick looking ride man! Welcome!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Hi Guys and Gals,
I've been lurking here for the last few months while I was researching the Challenger R/T and Scat Pack. I'm a long time Dodge boy since 1979 when I bought my 69 Charger at 17 years of age. For the last 37 years (since my oldest son was born), I've had to own/drive 4 door sedans and SUVs while I still had kids to get in and out of the cars. My last two sedans being an 06 Charger R/T Daytona and a 12 Charger R/T Max. Now that my youngest is out the door, it was finally time to get something for me. I always wanted a Challenger R/T since Dodge re-introduced them. And now, I finally bought one. 2017 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker, Green Go, with only 47xx miles on it and every available option, including Harmon Kardon audio. The car is practically new. I've only had it two weeks. But, absolutely love it.
Anyway, I know everybody here knows what a Challenger looks like. But, just had to show mine... View attachment 978593 View attachment 978594
No, I totally forgot what one looks like, lol. Nice looking ride! Welcome and Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice ride welcome! the Green with the black does look sick enjoy!

-Dogg

·
Super Moderator
12,955 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi Guys and Gals,
Anyway, I know everybody here knows what a Challenger looks like. But, just had to show mine... View attachment 978593 View attachment 978594
Congrats on a bad ass Hot Rod and welcome! I'm a 2 space man myself! I park as far away as I can from everyone. It's nice to drive POWER again after just commuting isn't it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love Green Go !.. too flashy for me but love it for others. my brother has a 15 Sublime SRT.
Actually, I thought it was a bit too flashy for me as well. But, having a Top Banana yellow Charger Daytona a few years back had me use to a bit of flashy. While not really into green anything, including spinach and peas, this Green Go is growing on me rapidly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good, I like the wheels!
Thanks. I do too. I initially thought these might be Hellcat wheels. But, while they appear very similar, they're not identical to Hellcat wheels. I'm thinking they are aftermarket wheels. And that's ok. I'll keep them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Congrats on a bad ass Hot Rod and welcome! I'm a 2 space man myself! I park as far away as I can from everyone. It's nice to drive POWER again after just commuting isn't it?
Thanks Man. I don't park over two spaces when in crowded parking lots. But, this part of my employer's parking lot has very few cars in it. And, nobody cares. So, no biggie.
Well, both my Charger R/Ts had some power. But, nothing like this Scat. And yes, commuting is fun again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts