Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, my name is Anthony and I have a 2010 SMS 570 challenger. Its a very interesting car and I figured this would be a great place to get more information on it. Please does someone here know how many of these cars were produced for 2010.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
welcome from Ft Lauderdale .... where are you located???

·
Registered
610 Posts
niceee pics!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
what label is it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its not any of the labels... its an sms 570. They are made only in 2009 and 2010. I believe you can buy a label package for any year. I guess my car follows the black label specs. I have a letter from saleen stating it is 1 of 2 built with these options but they will not disclose the full production number to me. I have number 36... very frustrating.

·
Registered
610 Posts
its not any of the labels... its an sms 570. They are made only in 2009 and 2010. I believe you can buy a label package for any year. I guess my car follows the black label specs. I have a letter from saleen stating it is 1 of 2 built with these options but they will not disclose the full production number to me. I have number 36... very frustrating.
how you like the side scoops?? how do they work on the rain? i love their hood

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I very rarely drive the thing. the hood is great and people go crazy about the butterfly valves. as for rain. I left the car out in the rain one evening and lets just say I wont do that again. it needs a better drainage system. Water was slushing around for a little.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nice car bro

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i guess i can try out a pic or two.

supercharged challenger

Turbocharged Mustang

i also have an svt lightning sorry no pics right now.... so no idea how any 2010 SMS 570s built?:cry:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Anthony, Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts