Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a part # for some HID fog light replacements to get rid of the stock halogen lights? I want them to match the factory HID headlights.

Thanks!

·
Supporting Vendors
1,288 Posts
You won't need projectors with our HIDs or LED replacement bulbs

It's not going to glare like the cheap 55 watt kits you'll find on eBay

Nick C.

·
Registered
130 Posts
You won't need projectors with our HIDs or LED replacement bulbs

It's not going to glare like the cheap 55 watt kits you'll find on eBay

Nick C.

I may be interested in your HID Headlight conversion kit, but need come clarification on what all is needed. I've been told that along with your kit, I will need to buy a set of projector housings, correct? If so, where should I look into getting these from, and if not, why is the kit you sell different than the others I have seen? Thanks for any info you can give me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Supporting Vendors
1,288 Posts
I may be interested in your HID Headlight conversion kit, but need come clarification on what all is needed. I've been told that along with your kit, I will need to buy a set of projector housings, correct? If so, where should I look into getting these from, and if not, why is the kit you sell different than the others I have seen? Thanks for any info you can give me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Our HID conversion kits have the highest quality ballasts, bulbs, and relay offered on the market today, but we don't recommend installing an HID conversion kit in a reflector style housing.

The RetroFit Source sells projectors that you can retrofit into your factory housings

Nick C.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts