Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my 2009 Challenger SRT inspected yeseterday and the passenger headlamp has changed from white to a pinkish amber color. I bought the car new in 2009 and it has only 18K miles on it. It probably has < 1 hour on the headlamps as the car is never driven at night or in the rain.
Anyone have any thoughts on this color change?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger RT
37 Posts
I have 10000k and I think they look nice. They are a very light blue\white color. I'm sure if you look up 10000K you can find results on google. I have the same color temp on my bike as I do my car so unfortunatlly I can't tell ya if one is better from the other. But I would recommend the 10,000k.

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
The lamp is done I think.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
You have a bad bulb. The light output / colour of the factory bulb is 4300 K. The factory uses Philips bulb, you can get a replacement online for around 40 dollars. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
had the same thing last year with my car, started with a shift in color. slowly decreasing in light intensity, after a month or so got hassled by police for having a headlight out. shop around and get the phillips bulb so they match, unless you want to change both

1 - 6 of 6 Posts