Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys and gals, enough of you have gotten your new SRTS and R/TS in your garage, so lets start posting every Easter Egg that you can find!! IE: the challenger etched in the windshield! These cars are suppose to be full of little surprises, some of them will even show up as your new baby gets a few miles on her, so start looking, and start posting!!! Enjoy, and good hunting! >:)

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its only on the 2015 year models, I don't know why they started it then, but they did.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The only Easter eggs I've seen so far are the Challenger silhouette in the windshield and the Dodge Brothers logo on the inside of center console lid.

In terms of surprises though, one surprise I like is that if you have it set to turn the headlamps on with the windshield wipers, the interior lights will stay on the brightest setting instead of dimming if it's light out. Even on my 2013 Charger, this doesn't happen (the interior lights go on their nighttime, dimmed setting, making them hard to see during the daytime).

Nothing major, but a nice improvement.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Here is one in the center storage console and of course the windshield one so that is two of them!! Anyone else find any??????

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think there's a thread on this somewhere else...?

Still love the easter eggs, straight outta the Jeep book of fun stuff!

·
Premium Member
9,822 Posts
Here is one in the center storage console and of course the windshield one so that is two of them!! Anyone else find any??????
I see in your signature that the car came in today, CONGRATS.

Reactions: Currybob

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Thanks guys!!! I'm a very happy dude-much happier than Taz!:surprise: Whahahahaha sorry dude had to poke you at least once!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Couldn't get a good picture of them, but I love that the front and rear side lights (Amber in front, red in rear) project a pattern on the ground. Very cool!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
You mean these?

I think they are cool too!

I think there has got to be more eggs!

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Welcome-keep searching!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I am getting my windshield replaced with a Mopar windshield this weekend from safelite. I want to some how retain the little challenger by the vin and told them that. Does dodge make these windshields or is it hit and miss.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Speaking of easter eggs, The new renegades are full of them! A cool feature tbh.

I don't own a '15 but the only easter eggs I am aware of are the "Dodge Brothers" within the interior console and the Challenger icon on the front windshield. Would be interesting if there were a few more hidden!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts