Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Mopar CAI last month and I think it looks alot better than the stock air inlet but I noticed now there is no cover that hides the radiator hose. The stock inlet had a part of it that stuck out over that part of the engine. I don't see anything I can put there to hide the hose on RPI or Billets sites. I really don't know what something would mount to but there has to be something that looks good there. Has anyone found something what looks good there?
Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
175 Posts
You can get a billet water neck from BT. As for the hose, you can send your hose to SFX Performance and they will braid it for you. I am sending mine to them next week. There have been others on this site that have used them and were satisfied with the results. If you are interested I'll let you know how mine turns out.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The inlet is somewhat covered by the engine cover but the hose isn't I'm Always intrested in ways to make it look better, My wife drives the car every day so I can't send the hose off. I guess I'ld have to buy a new one to send off

·
Registered
175 Posts
My wife drives the car every day so I can't send the hose off. I guess I'ld have to buy a new one to send off
That's exactly what I did, bought a new one Friday and will be sending next week.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
AutoZone and other parts houses have a braided hose kit for about $50. comes with various sizes of braided hose coverings and fittings. This is what I had used on my SE. I plan on doing some of it on my RT shortly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts