Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 weeks shipping I recieved my "High End modding" from China.

It was 12 Dollar a set from alibaba.com and it looks very nice for this price !

By the way ... the original bulbs become very very hot , I would not wonder if a Chalenger get on fire ... why dont they use LED ?

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,511 Posts
Pretty snazzy, the detail on the logo is outstanding! (y)

So no one had these for sale domestically? It seems strange that the only place selling them was in China. Nevertheless, it's good you found it all I suppose.

Globalization - it's not all bad. :cool:

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
Pretty snazzy, the detail on the logo is outstanding! (y)

So no one had these for sale domestically? It seems strange that the only place selling them was in China. Nevertheless, it's good you found it all I suppose.

Globalization - it's not all bad. :cool:
Domestically for him would be Germany. I never found stuff like that local when I lived there.

I’m sure you didn’t realize he is in Germany.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
After 4 weeks shipping I recieved my "High End modding" from China.

It was 12 Dollar a set from alibaba.com and it looks very nice for this price !

View attachment 994540 View attachment 994541 View attachment 994542

By the way ... the original bulbs become very very hot , I would not wonder if a Chalenger get on fire ... why dont they use LED ?
Looks great my friend. I wish we would have met on ChallengerTalk while I still live in Germany. I was down in the Stuttgart area though. But I did spend a couple days in Köln around Christmas of 2018. Beautiful city! I can’t wait to get back to Germany, at least to visit friends and family. Who am I kidding....get back for the beer and food.

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,511 Posts
Domestically for him would be Germany. I never found stuff like that local when I lived there.

I’m sure you didn’t realize he is in Germany.

It did occur to me, but I discounted it because of the shipping time it took to arrive from China.

Everybody knows Germany is 5 days shipping time from China, maybe 7 days if a holiday is there anywhere. 🤓

Reactions: hemi1031

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, if it lasts a year ... its worth the money.
Orders in China, the trick is: Only small amounts which will not hurt if lost ! Time is a matter, you need to have time. 3 weeks in this case.

@hemi1031
Very nice to read that you enjoyed your time in germany and have many good memories from this days !!
I was posted 5 years in a NATO HQ in Denmark and ... have only many many good memories. Best time of my live.

Best regards from Cologne and his cathedral

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
Yes, if it lasts a year ... its worth the money.
Orders in China, the trick is: Only small amounts which will not hurt if lost ! Time is a matter, you need to have time. 3 weeks in this case.

@hemi1031
Very nice to read that you enjoyed your time in germany and have many good memories from this days !!
I was posted 5 years in a NATO HQ in Denmark and ... have only many many good memories. Best time of my live.

Best regards from Cologne and his cathedral
So many memories. I was stationed there three times myself, but always grew up there as a kid. When my father was stationed in Germany a few times. My mother is German so I grew up speaking it and still have my family over there. It is home for me as much as the states. Honestly torn between staying in the states or moving back to Germany after I retire from the Army in a couple years.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Than lets meet for a beer on a Challenger meeting ;-)
I will become retired in 2 years, 11 month ;-)
55 and time for hobbies than.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keep your eyes open when choosing a career ;) :devilish:

I had around 8 years during shiftwork a little busines (also my hobby): Repairing and modding pinball machines. So if I keep healthy I will restart this after retirement, and of course, will clean my Challenger every saturday by hand :)
But I am sure, also the US military will not have old man running around the fields gasp for air.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
Keep your eyes open when choosing a career ;) :devilish:

I had around 8 years during shiftwork a little busines (also my hobby): Repairing and modding pinball machines. So if I keep healthy I will restart this after retirement, and of course, will clean my Challenger every saturday by hand :)
But I am sure, also the US military will not have old man running around the fields gasp for air.
Very true. Can’t run around gasping for air. Only 39, but my body feels much older. Three tears in the labrum of my right hip and just hearing aids last week. Along with back and knee problems.

I’ve been looking around to see what type of job I’ll do after the military. I really want something simple. But also enjoyable.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
WTF ... Retired at 55, you dirty bastard. Good for you!!! (y)
Well retired from the military....In the U.S. that typically means you’ll have to get another job afterwards. Unless you were a General, then that retirement check is real nice.

Reactions: NoCash

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In Germany you can life with the money, its around 70% (after 36 years of duty) of the full payment (but have to pay also health care from this money) but .. most feel to young for watching sitcoms and wait for the reaper.
So several options: Stay some more years in the contract (possible since some years), become reservist and practice 3 month a year with good payment.
Go in civil life and look for a job.
Do what you want and you are able to ... my way.

Intresting to read from you !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts