Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you interested in losing your paper OEM air filter, I just replaced mine with a GREEN #7200 High Performance Air Filter. It flows better than K&N has less oil. This filter fits perfectly and has a notch in the left corner to accomadate the notched stock OEM airbox. This company claims to make the Mopar High Performance Air Filters.

Bought at autoanything for $49.95 shipped-have not yet driven car, put in this evening. Not expecting HP miracles,,but better airflow should prove to be a good thing!

Best
J

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I have no before and after comparisons but drove 60 mies on highway at 65-70MPH steady and got 23 MPG with SRT* Automatic is that good? How about others?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can't seem to get any distributor to confirm fit for my SRT8 2010 challenger. What yesr challenger is your SRT8? Any mods to fit it? P/N 7200 fit without mods? Thx

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it will fit-had same problem with no dist.showing a fit for 2010 SRT8? Called manufacture direct and they said p/n 7200 and it fits perfect. Has notched corner for airbox...Good Luck. autoanything.com is where I purchased.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
FYI: They also offer different colors other then green. I know because I special ordered a red one. They have several other color options as well if this is of any concern. Just thought you'd want to know!

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Could be wrong but I do not think anything changed in the engine compartment for the SRT8's from 08-10. The cars are for all practical purposes the same with the exception of the addition & deletion of specific colors!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts