Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Challenger for a little over a week, and the hill assist for the 6 speed doesn't work anymore. I have not made any modifications or changes, so not sure why it's stopped. I've fully disabled ESP a couple times, but that's it.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Did you accidentally disable it in the EVIC? You are aware that it can be disabled correct? I wasn't aware that you could fully disable the ESP on an RT without doing the "key trick". I know it can be done on the SRT8's.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sounds like a drive to the dealer is in order.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've had my Challenger for a little over a week, and the hill assist for the 6 speed doesn't work anymore. I have not made any modifications or changes, so not sure why it's stopped. I've fully disabled ESP a couple times, but that's it.

Any ideas?
Yeah I agree with Stoned Hemi. If you were playing with your evic you might have accidentally turned it off. Go through your evic to make sure it is on.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you accidentally disable it in the EVIC? You are aware that it can be disabled correct? I wasn't aware that you could fully disable the ESP on an RT without doing the "key trick". I know it can be done on the SRT8's.
I have the Super Track Pack, I don't need to do the key trick. I just hold down the ESP OFF button for 10 seconds, it chimes, and then ESP fully off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts