Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my church got a used Yellow School Bus for the youth trips and such.
Now, any normal church would paint it white and call it a day.

Not my church*!

Yeah, they painted it flat-freakin black.
I just had to park my flat black Challenger next to it and take some pics!

Angry wiper blades are angry!!! ARGGHHHHHH!!! lol

this ones pretty cool cause it makes the Challenger look as long as the bus:

But it looks tiny in this next one. You wouldn't think it was one of the biggest coupes ever made when looking at this pic:

"After the Apocalypse, and the sun was always dark, Mad Max leads a group of youth across the desert in search of Tomorrow-morrow Land"

*note: before you go thinkin this is some freaky liberal church, we are non-denominational, but we have strong ties to the Baptist church and generally agree with most Baptist doctrine. We're basically Baptist... except cooler, lol.
Home « ThatChurch.com – That Church – Sherwood, AR

·
Banned
583 Posts
LOL...How about a wipper mod, make your Challenger look even more sinister.

I dig your flat black paint, is it difficult to keep looking that good?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...How about a wipper mod, make your Challenger look even more sinister.
I know, I was thinking the same thing, how can I get that evil wiper look! lol
I dig your flat black paint, is it difficult to keep looking that good?
YES. Ten seconds after washing, every spec of dust is like a beacon. It takes three hours to wash and dry without looking like crap, if you leave a drop of water, the water spot looks like a billboard. I've tried every auto drying towel and they all leave horrid streak marks, the only way is to wash section by section and immediately dry it with a leafblower. It's a lot of work, but I always find the end result is worth it (It sits in the garage all week though, weekends only and no rain or snow, if for no other reason than the pain in the butt it is to keep clean and waterspot free)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts