Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
482 Posts
Hoa board members are like internet moderators lol. Nazi's. They write my ex step mom letters all the time telling her she has a brown spot on her grass in the front yard, she has a special can of spray paint just for that. I don't see how anyone can live in those places honestly, you have to ask for permission to do anything to your own damn house that YOU pay for? they have to have a joint subcommittee meeting to discuss whether you will be allowed to do anything at all? screw that. Screw that twice. It's the most absurd way of living I've ever heard of, gun grabbing liberal green peace obama loving dooshbags thrive there. No offense.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Hoa board members are like internet moderators lol. Nazi's. They write my ex step mom letters all the time telling her she has a brown spot on her grass in the front yard, she has a special can of spray paint just for that. I don't see how anyone can live in those places honestly, you have to ask for permission to do anything to your own damn house that YOU pay for? they have to have a joint subcommittee meeting to discuss whether you will be allowed to do anything at all? screw that. Screw that twice. It's the most absurd way of living I've ever heard of, gun grabbing liberal green peace obama loving dooshbags thrive there. No offense.
No way I would live in Home owner's association. My house, my decisions, period. Some of the stories here in Florida about hoa fights are pretty outrageous.

What always seems to be the problem, is that people sign the agreement, move in, and then proceed to do what they want. Why agree to the contract and then ignore it? The homeowner gets warning letters, gets fines, and then the courts get involved, and of course the hoa wins, you read it, you signed it, and now it's being enforced.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Unless you are breaking local laws the only thing a HOA can do is put a lien on your home for not paying your dues PERIOD. They cannot make up rules and laws that conflict or subject you to penalties not approved by the local govt.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts