Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pic's as promised! Well coming home from Afghanistan was refreshing! Finally got to meet my car 5 days later! Flowmaster exhuast installed so took a little longer to work out delivery date! :guiness:

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bout time......LOL So SWEEEEEEET!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah tell me about it! Now sending all the good thoughts I can towards getting your going!!! I am still part of the support group! Sorry to taake so long to post been busy with family!

Bout time......LOL So SWEEEEEEET!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm just busting your chops... I didn't expect to hear or see anything from you for at least a week.... Tomorrows gonna be a great day for you to drive the car... 80F wahoooo... I am getting sick of the crappy weather.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all! The redline in person definitly pops!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Hey rangerman, did you not tell Hemi Orange you were bringing a guest home? That #2 pic looks like Hemi Orange got pissed, flexed his muscles and laid some rubber!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Congrats on the new addition! And, welcome home... So, now that you have both Challengers. How different does the '11 car feel to the '09. What differences do you notice most?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Car is awesome. Congratulations and good luck.
Thank you for your service.
Now go enjoy what you protected for all of us.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
i love seeing the 2 years next to each other in your garage

it makes me realize the older model looks more retro...the 2011 is evolving away from 1970 a bit more

Thank you for serving in Afghanistan!

come home and reap your rewards!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all for the kind words...the 2011 I have had only 1 ride due to weather. It is a lot tighter and handles totally different (in a better way)!

I am home for good for now. Have been asked to return for 6 more months but I am drained after 20 months! Time to ride!

Yes Huggy the 2 nest to each other you can see the difference. One thing I also noticed apart from what other have said changed....is the Trunk lid insulation in the 2011 and NONE in the 2009.

·
Vendor
5,673 Posts
Awesome, congrats! It looks great!

·
Registered
355 Posts
i love seeing the 2 years next to each other in your garage

it makes me realize the older model looks more retro...the 2011 is evolving away from 1970 a bit more

Thank you for serving in Afghanistan!

come home and reap your rewards!
Respectfully, I am not sure I agree with you. Unlike Ford, who makes a fabuulous car with the Mustang, but has deviated from the retro look a little bit each year since the most recent generation came out, I feel Dodge has stayed the course with the Challenger by not messing with the fact that they hit the ball out of the park when it comes to capturing the retro look. Personally, I think they are doing a great job of staying the course even with the 2011's.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome back. Hope you actually get to put some good time behind the wheel of both of the cars now and really put some miles on em'

1 - 20 of 31 Posts