Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
you seem to need a cookie or some kind of recognition that you think you're the only one who realizes that traction is important.

all things equal in the traction and driver ability departments....a NA car would have a hard time rolling against a forced induction car.

so please stop trying to “school” is with your vast drag racing knowledge and your first place mud pit trophies.

😁
Was arguing against the statement that "more power will beat less power period". WRONG!!

No kidding......all things equal. A ton of people do not realize this.

1st and 2nd place trophies. Knowledge is invaluable no matter where it comes from. Some learn fast, some learn slow, some never learn. Obviously, my knowledge is not for you.....with your 3 post.....you do not need to know anything....congratulations.

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Vendor
11,829 Posts
not the point, you line up against a Hellcat, unprep with a wannabe drag racer, yes, will probably smoke tires and loose badly

your take is your 5.7 on 100 shot will beat just about anything

Im sorry your wrong, line up against a prepped and knowledgeable competitor with more hps and unless a mistake is made, the scales will tip the other way

when drivers are equal and cars well prepped, the higher hps will win nearly every single time

·
Registered
404 Posts
not the point, you line up against a Hellcat, unprep with a wannabe drag racer, yes, will probably smoke tires and loose badly

your take is your 5.7 on 100 shot will beat just about anything

Im sorry your wrong, line up against a prepped and knowledgeable competitor with more hps and unless a mistake is made, the scales will tip the other way

when drivers are equal and cars well prepped, the higher hps will win nearly every single time

I hate to chime in again here.....but you are correct! Of course....prepped AND knowledgeable being the key words here.

The problem with that is......what do you think the percentage is of ALL customers that buy Hot Rods that are both prepped AND knowledgeable?? From what I witness, It is a very small percentage for sure! Personally, I only run at the NHRA Track in Gainesville.

I would NOT have a chance in your world. Serious, well funded semi / professional racers that are NOT playing.

Your racing with the big dogs brother......I run everyone else :)

·
Vendor
11,829 Posts
not to insult many Hellcat owners, but many of them have never driven anything fast, the number of wreck low mileage Kitty Cats in wreck yards proves that point

61 - 69 of 69 Posts