Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Honest opinions PLEASE

3K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  brirandle 
#1 · (Edited)
Did a little wheel enhancement to my stock wheels-What say you-

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Honestly, and this is just my opinion, Im not a fan. I like bigger aftermarket wheels as it is so thats the main thing, but Im not a fan of the vinyl stick on enhancements. But if you like it, thats all that should matter. Youre still gonna turn heads in a challenger as it is.

#7 ·
Hey, understandably not everyone can afford $2000 wheels and tires, its all about making the car your own with whatever means you have at your disposal. Good mod on stock wheels. Sorry to hear about the job.

#12 ·
Looks great, especially for the price. Nice job!

#19 · (Edited)
I like it. They remind me of the Weld wheels.

Ya know, there is a guy over on the lxforums who painted the inside of his wheels black. So many people liked the idea that they began copying it. Chrysler seeing so many people doing it, did it themselves and it's now the same wheels that you find on the Inaugural Edition 392 Challengers. It's dubbed "The legmaker mod" after the screen name of the guy who first did it. I think with your mod, that we may now have a "Shortmag mod" coming soon. :thumbsup:

PS: If the positive responses to this thread are any indication, I'd get together with your vinyl guy and start selling them on eBay. :)

#22 ·
I'm thinking white rally stripes should be your next purchase.

#23 ·
Iam not a big fan either probably cause I do like the all chrome look of rims on a challenger, not into the black. But like others have said its your challenger and its good if you like it cause thats the only one who matters. I hope things get better for you with your job. Take care and good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.