Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have a 2015 Challenger RT plus with the Super Drag Pack, does my car have the honeycomb side marker lights, I thought I read the Scat Pak cars only have them, then I heard all RT's have them? Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, do these come on my year car, I saw a picture of somebody with these and they illuminate a honeycomb pattern on the ground outside the car, I haven't seen this on mine, I haven't really looked all that close, but the picture I saw of this guys car the honeycomb pattern is really noticeable.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
I have a 2015 RT+ and I kinda see it but right now the car is in the garage on 12 inch wheel cribs so it might just be the pattern is there but casting from too far away from the ground.

Do you have the Super Drag Pack
Exclusive! See Mopar?s New 1,000hp Challenger Drag Pak Get Bolted Together: With Video - Hot Rod Network

or did you mean Super Track Pak?
Drag pack is not a street legal car. Although if I have the $$$ I'd love to get one and put the plates from my R/T on it and go have some fun on the street!

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Should be on all 15+ Challengers ..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Well at least you didn't take the car back after purchase complaining that the side markers display cracks on the ground.
Like I did...:clap: :SM127:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts