Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
once i got past drilling the hood of a $30,000 car it wasnt all bad,,,,,end results were worth it...

·
Registered
999 Posts
nice. well positioned too. going to put cables on them? that's what really makes the pins in my opinion!

Where did you get them from? I'm looking to do some soon, want to go with the mopar ones, they're just so expensive!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
How hard are those to install? I'm assuming you need to be handy with a drill. I think they look awesome!

·
Registered
935 Posts
I just installed the Mopar hood pins last week......Not too hard of an installation at all. Took me a little over an hour.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I just installed the Mopar hood pins last week......Not too hard of an installation at all. Took me a little over an hour.
not to have you hijack the thread, but photos? and where did you get them from? get a good deal?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to SoCal speed shop here in Vegas....got a universal kit...it was $15. I had to make the mounting brackets, but they are hidden,,unlike some of the other kits ive seen....it wasnt very hard to install,,just took my time and measured everything 3 times....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,134 Posts
Even though they look great, I would not recommend installing the vinyl-coated lanyards. I had them on my 'Cuda and they will eventually rub away the paint where they come in contact with the front edge of your hood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts