Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get a sense of how people feel when it comes to hood pins. I personally like them but I’m so used to thinking 70s whenever I do think of them.. what’s you guys think? Yes or No to hood pins on the SP Challenger

·
Registered
109 Posts
One of the first things I did to my Scat was install Mopar hood pins because I love the look. The current Challengers designs are all throw backs to the 70s.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
I like them. The Challenger already has the best retro look out there and hood pins just adds to that retro look, to me. And if you like them,get them. What makes you happy is all that really counts.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Just trying to get a sense of how people feel when it comes to hood pins. I personally like them but I’m so used to thinking 70s whenever I do think of them.. what’s you guys think? Yes or No to hood pins on the SP Challenger
lol you're concerned of the "70's" look on a car that is modeled after a 70's style??
Hood pins all the way bro

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Hood pins are a very popular option! We have several options listed below:

- Alexis

·
Registered
415 Posts
IF I was buying a new T/A, I would get them. I like the look. IF I was putting on a lightweight replacement hood, I would use them for the same reason as back in the day. I cannot ever bring myself to drill holes in an already perfect painted hood as it sits. Maybe if it got damaged and needed painted anyway, then I would, maybe.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Scat 392 Shaker. Hood pins were done the first week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Scottie K
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing