Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who apparently and unknowingly hits the hood release handle with my foot and opens the hood to the still latched but open.
I guess this is whats happening. It has happened twice in a couple months. Heck this time I found out because an unmarked cop pulled me over to tell me!

So am I the only one?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
107 Posts
I do it all the time... thinking HARD about the Mopar hood pin kit...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im size 12 too and when it happened the first time, I didnt put two and two together.. I just figured I somehow pulled the hood instead of the e-brake.
Glad im in good company!

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Took me a while to figure out it was my work boots. You are not alone.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
552 Posts
Done it a couple times,moved my wife's car one morning she called me when she was going up the highway to work and said it looked like her hood was up I told her to stop and check and replied I'll check it when I get to work.I caught myself do it again on my car,so now I'm more aware.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Do it all the time and I have small feet. 9-10 shoot size

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
No, No, No, Dont tell me..................

Am I the only one who apparently and unknowingly hits the hood release handle with my foot and opens the hood to the still latched but open.
I guess this is whats happening. It has happened twice in a couple months. Heck this time I found out because an unmarked cop pulled me over to tell me!

So am I the only one?

You go by the nick name of "BIG FOOT"

Just kidding, I can see why that would happen with BIG FOOTED GUYS LIKE YOU!

no just kidding!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts