Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this forum and all it's contributors are great. Thank you for all the ideas and mods you have shared and all of the great PICS!

I had a friend of mine who does business signs help me with this project. I pooled the ideas and inspiration for this from all of the great pics you guys have shared, so I want to do my part.

I want do get some better pics done, but in the mean time here are some prelim pics

Thanks again.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Looks great don't really like the Mopar m but to each there own right.

·
Registered
541 Posts
how much did the hood cost to get wrapped?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Now that':clap:s nice!!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks great imo

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
I debated going hood and decklid too, as I have my roof wrapped, but I think I like mine just the way it is. Decided for the way I wanted to go with my car it was too much

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looks great man!

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Looks good :D

Thats what i would do if i had an GWE. "except with some minor difference i shall keep secret >:)"

Shifty

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! This car is a head turner to begin with, but it is really getting attention now. My favorite thing has been three separate people asking me how much work it was to restore it. And the look on their faces when I tell them it's a 2012

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts