Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked at the Road and Track and noticed the hood scoops appear to be butterflies. I thought this was pretty cool myself. I think I would personally have them powdercoated black. But that's just me.

Ron

·
Registered
492 Posts
RonRdRcr said:
I just looked at the Road and Track and noticed the hood scoops appear to be butterflies. I thought this was pretty cool myself. I think I would personally have them powdercoated black. But that's just me.

Ron
If you view one of the many videos of the 'Challenger' concept in action, you'll see that the 'butterflies' are in fact functional. I agree with you that black would make them less conspicuous. ;)

·
Registered
598 Posts
RonRdRcr said:

Ron
That would be very cool,....and I can picture a T/A hood scoop and a shaker,...in the not to distant future, in a srt-8,...and or T/A version.;) :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Yeah i want a Hot rodded 5.7 T/A w/ a functional hood scoop.:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking they should go with another of the old scoops, like the air grabber. Only instead of it being vacuum actuated, have it electrical. Just an idea.

Ron

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yes...The Hood Butterflies are very kewl.

Hope they make it into production.

LJB:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts