Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Just purchased a 2014 billet silver r/t. Got it with a little under 3k miles on it for much less than a 2015 and it's basically new, I absolutely love it! Anyway to my question, Is a split hood stripe and the r/t whisker stripe too much? If so which do you guys think looks better? Again I know ultimately it's my car my choice just looking for some opinions. Thanks!

·
Registered
14,520 Posts
Both is not too much imho, if you like them do it, but I really like the R/T side stripes, everything in black.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
860 Posts
Both would be too much. I really like the war or whisker stripes, but you can't really add hood or side stripes on with them and I felt mine needed a bit more. So I went with side and hood stripes.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I am glad to see your use of the word "or" :D If yo do hood stripes, just do hood stripes, not the full over the top racing stripes. I prefer side stripes but it is you car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't really care for the full body side stripes all that much, IMO it kind of hides the lines of the car, I'm leaning towards only the rt whisker, just a little something to set it off without hiding any part of the car

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Full stripes look the best IMHO. but either are good. Just not both.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Hello everyone,
Just purchased a 2014 billet silver r/t. Got it with a little under 3k miles on it for much less than a 2015 and it's basically new, I absolutely love it! Anyway to my question, Is a split hood stripe and the r/t whisker stripe too much? If so which do you guys think looks better? Again I know ultimately it's my car my choice just looking for some opinions. Thanks!
Here is our car with just the hood decal ,, someone on there did this to
see how side stripe would look
Not sure what we are going to do

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sometimes...Less is More....Just saying

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
279 Posts
Hood stripes IMO. I don't mind side but don't do both.

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Hello everyone,
We've got a huge selection if you decide 2008-2015 Dodge Challenger Exterior Accessories

:grin2:

·
Registered
9,482 Posts
Striping is subjective, but to me, the factory "Modern R/T Hood Stripe" and the R/T or TA style side stripes work well with each other.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I HATE those whisker stripes.Either get the R/T hood stripe with the R/T logo or the R/T side stripes.Split hood stripes are for SRT's and no I don't have an SRT.I have a R/T Classic.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts