Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hop Not needs a 2011 Challenger for testing to make sure its kit will still fit the revised IRS.

Are there any CT Challenger owners in the area willing to work with Michael? I'd like to purchase his complete manual kit but he has not tested it on a 2011 yet.

Thanks for looking......

Hop Not, LLC
201 Michael Lane
Pollock, LA 71467

Michael Daigrepont [email protected]

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
If I was only closer you could use mine! Damn the luck. :guiness:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I offered to drive up there from FL and spend the a couple nights and let him do his thing. But, he really wants someone closer. If no one volunteers, I am still willing.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I offered to drive up there from FL and spend the a couple nights and let him do his thing. But, he really wants someone closer. If no one volunteers, I am still willing.
Wow - that's a very generous offer. I'm surprised he didn't take it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks.... It would even be easier for me to stop by on my way home from the Nationals.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I already have the full hop not kit installed on my 2011 GWE R/T

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already have the full hop not kit installed on my 2011 GWE R/T
Wow - didn't know anyone had done this already on a 2011 M6.

Any interference or fit issues? Did you talk to Hop Not before the install about 2011 compatibility? What do you think of the improvement?

Thanks.......

·
Registered
204 Posts
Did you talk to Hop Not before the install about 2011 compatibility?

yes - they said the bushing part numbers were the same so it should work but it hadn't been tested formally.

What do you think of the improvement?

Had it installed before I ever drove it so I can't really comment on this. No wheel hop that I can feel when doing peel outs.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you talk to Hop Not before the install about 2011 compatibility?

yes - they said the bushing part numbers were the same so it should work but it hadn't been tested formally.

What do you think of the improvement?

Had it installed before I ever drove it so I can't really comment on this. No wheel hop that I can feel when doing peel outs.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll talk to Michael D and will probably try this even though it hasn't been formally tested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts