Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
wonder if it will be sold. Tell the G/F,, just ignore the random pounding from the trunk,, just a loose bolt.....

Sorry,,,,,,,/...

i can be bad....:icon_flaming:

·
Premium Member
10,432 Posts
I would think even a cursory inspection of a car would include opening the truck. How could he think nobody would look in there?

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,735 Posts
I have casually (or was it callously?) mentioned in more than one post on this forum how I loved the fact that I could store a couple dead hookers in the Challenger's trunk and still have room for other cargo...I'm starting to think I should keep my trap shut when it comes to matters of a felonious nature, lest it come back and bite me at some point in the future.

·
Registered
143 Posts
when shopping air fresheners for the car I usually bypass the new car scent, pineapple, strawberry, vanillaroma ect- all the foo-foo fragrances and go straight for something more masculine
the dead mexicans in the trunk under a hot sun ...

·
Premium Member
SRT-8
368 Posts
This thread is hilarious!

I hear to get to 707HP in the new Hellcat, the designers had to sacrifice some of the dead space in the trunk...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts