Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So apparently in the area I live in people love to have crazy sound systems especially while I'm at school. Now I'm running into an issue where when I'm beeping at someone to get out of the way they won't because they can't hear me. So unfortunately I had to install an aftermarket sickspeed horn, most of you will think less of me because of this but it was a necessity. It sort of sounds like a river now . What I wanted to know is are there any aftermarket horns that don't make this car sound that way? This is not the way it should sound.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
166 Posts
So apparently in the area I live in people love to have crazy sound systems especially while I'm at school. Now I'm running into an issue where when I'm beeping at someone to get out of the way they won't because they can't hear me. So unfortunately I had to install an aftermarket sickspeed horn, most of you will think less of me because of this but it was a necessity. It sort of sounds like a river now . What I wanted to know is are there any aftermarket horns that don't make this car sound that way? This is not the way it should sound.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
If you really want to get them to move install a set of air horns. There will be no not hearing you any longer.

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
This ought to get the job done....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts