Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 rt 6speed. So far I have a mopar cai and a predator 93 octane cai tune and blastin bobs glasspack resonator deletes. What kind of horsepower numbers does that add?? I feel driving it but I want to know. Diablosport saw 20 up and 20-25 torque and I heard the same thing for the cai? What is the truth on this?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump for some help

Bumping up cause id like to know

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
After reading 100 or more dyno results on four different sites I have come to the conclusion that the Rt's with mufflers, not necessarily a catback system, a 180 stat, and any type of cold air, from a simple K&N drop-in to some of the misnamed ram airs and a predator canned tune will dyno 350-360 rwhp.Generally speaking a gain in the 25hp range.JBA headers will get you about 5 hp.Catless mids or high flow cats another 5 hp. Long tubes 20-25 hp,These numbers are based on using a dynojet dyno, the mustang dyno will read about 25hp lower.If you have a 6-speed expect to get beaten by a A-5 most of the time.Most 6-speed owners simply won't or can't power shift. The tremec 6=speed is one of the strongest trannies made,some of their other models like the t-45 I had in my Cobra are not so lucky.I took out second gear granny shifing, and traded for a C5 corvette-auto, Other mods like heads, cam, turbos, and superchargers will vary widely and all out performance will require forged internals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.