Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,861 Posts
I'd let the dealer know to get another...new...radio on order as XM confirmed the one you got is used, and is still registered to another person. I suspect if you get weather warnings, it will be for the location the original owner registered it for as well.

A Guy

·
Registered
16 Posts
I talked to the service manager and when they called Dodge, they were told that it is part of their exchange program. What crap is this? Well, I will consider something else on my next purchase as I thought Dodge would be better than this. Even if they said a new unit will be ordered, how can I really trust it? The dealer told me they have been replacing so many units because of some update dodge ran that is breaking these units. Very sad because I have a 2011 as well and I never experienced a problem with it and has 85 thousand miles. Looks like Dodge is going down hill on quality.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
I agree! how do I know what this person experienced with this radio prior to me? I am so pissed to say the least as I purchased a new car and expect to have a new replacement. On top of this when in proformance page the menu is not the same as before. Maybe due to a software update? Should I call the dealer and get into with them?
Hi 1slowmo, We sincerely regret to hear of all the trouble that has been associated with your infotainment screen. Please know that our team would be more than happy to provide assistance. Please follow up with us via PM to provide more details regarding your concerns!
Rob
DodgeCares

41 - 43 of 43 Posts