Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Celebrated the new vanity plate arriving today with a shoot. Hope you enjoy the photos.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Gorgeous subject matter and absolutely fantastic photography work... It helps having a great camera, great subject and great backdrop! :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Wow! Really love that first shot.

Too bad you have to use the front plate, though it's a great vanity. Nice!

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks BB and Sean. The front plate thing is a drag. They are really strict about it in MA though. My last car was a Vette and I refused to put a plate on for the longest time. Repeatedly got pulled over. Most cops when they see a really nice ride are pretty cool about it and let you go with a warning and I would keep the plate in the car and tell them it fell off (with a wink). With the Chally, I just didn't want the hassle so I bent to the will of the man!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Thanks! BTW, you have the best color car on the forum bar none!
Thanks Adam I really appreciate the compliment! But honestly, ANY color applied to the Dodge Challenger, is the BEST color! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Nice shots. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Those are very noc pics. I really like the 2nd one a lot. Also your back drop is great! Thanks for sharing those.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts