Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to lower my 2010 SRT8. Definitely can't afford coil overs right now. Trying to decide between the Hotchkis or the Eibach Sportslines. I like that the Sportslines as they have a slightly lower drop but my main concern is getting the best quality springs and the best performance. Any input here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Both are great springs. Either one IMO you can't go wrong. I use to run Eibach on all my Mustangs and never once had a complaint about them at all. I would think they would be the same for a Challenger.

Being that I have actaully used Hotchkis on a Challenger (ran them on my '11 R/T) I would have to say go with them. I was happy with the drop and the ride quality didn't suffer much at all. It was about what you would expect from a lowering spring. A little bit stiffer but it don't rattle your teeth over every single bump.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I would go with Hotchkis.... Sportlines look too low in the rear IMO.

^Sportlines^

Reactions: bad13 and STR8-PCP

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've got Eibach Pro Kit Springs and love the look and the handling. I feel the Sportlines are a bit low.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Im on Sportlines with 22" viper wheels and love the look and handling.

Reactions: STR8-PCP

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Just curious why not mopar stage ones? Is it because the SRTs don't benefit like the RTs do?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Just curious why not mopar stage ones? Is it because the SRTs don't benefit like the RTs do?
I have the same question. I am wondering about the MOPAR Stage 1 or even Stage 2 coilovers. anyone running on those?

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
What are the measurements front & rear to the top of the wheel arch with the Hotchkis?
28" front to the top of the wheel arch, 29" rear on 275/40/20 tires. There is 1/2" gap on the front, 1" rear.

Reactions: Fawls

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
28" front to the top of the wheel arch, 29" rear on 275/40/20 tires. There is 1/2" gap on the front, 1" rear.
Ok thanks, from other posts that's about 7/8" lower front & rear than the MOPAR Stage Ones. I don't know what the tire size's are for the MOPAR measurements I have but it gives a good indication for me.

Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts