Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions on which to get. My car will never see a track so I dont need the chubby pro's adjustments , so the reg chubbys are what I am looking at from Stack, pros are also out of my price range .

The hotchkis and chubbys are the same size and about the same price right now so which is a better bar for the challenger ? :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I had the Hotchkis and was pleased but wanted more also I didn't like how awkward the fittings were placed to grease. I have the chubby pro and run them on the center setting and change the settings based on the track or event I'm going to...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the Hotchkis and was pleased but wanted more also I didn't like how awkward the fittings were placed to grease. I have the chubby pro and run them on the center setting and change the settings based on the track or event I'm going to...:bigthumb:

Yeah thats the thing my car is a daily driver and will never go to a track . I have used Hotchkis before in the GM world and they were a good bar but this challenger is god awful :weird: so i just dont know where to start but to replace it all . I have to do this in stages for the purchases and do the whole install in spring . Right now the bars seem to be good prices :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Yeah thats the thing my car is a daily driver and will never go to a track . I have used Hotchkis before in the GM world and they were a good bar but this challenger is god awful :weird: so i just dont know where to start but to replace it all . I have to do this in stages for the purchases and do the whole install in spring . Right now the bars seem to be good prices :thumbsup:
That's the best way to go in steps I used the winter to buy all the parts and then installed all at once. I agree the stock suspension on the R/T is on the soft side more roll than I liked. Your going to be fine and don't be afraid to ask the mfg to give you a deal if they put the entire package together...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the best way to go in steps I used the winter to buy all the parts and then installed all at once. I agree the stock suspension on the R/T is on the soft side more roll than I liked. Your going to be fine and don't be afraid to ask the mfg to give you a deal if they put the entire package together...

I have hand surgery next week just in time for Xmas and will be unable to do any automotive work for a couple of months doc says . But let me tell ya if i could take this thing apart today and do it all I would , i have even contemplated putting this car up for sale because of the way this thing drives :icon_evil:. I cant believe that anyone would be happy with this car :notallthere:the way it is ........maybe I just expected to much from it .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts