Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Definatey firmer, though not uncomfortable by any means. The road are wet today, so I havent had a chance to push it. I am extremely happy with the stance. Once I get the Bonspeeds on it will really set it off!

I am not sure about the antisway bars yet. I want to get some seat time before I make that decision. I drive the car everyday and loved the ride for the last 17,000 miles...I am not looking for optimal handling, just wanted to tighten it up a bit and get ride height where I wanted it!

·
Registered
55 Posts
The car looks good! Did you go with part number 19107 or 19108? I noticed that the car also has a slight rake which looks really great! I am glad that I was able to see someone who actually put these springs on their vehicle. I was torn between the hotchkis and vogtland springs. The vogtland springs actually drop the front and rear the same amount whereas the hotchkis give it a slight rake. I think I'm going with the hotchkis.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
19108... I am very happy with the result. The rake is what I was looking for and that is exactly why I went with these. I have been researching springs for nearly a year now and it was between these and H&R! Hotchkis won obviously. The rear settled in a 1/2 more from the photo and is ideal for me!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have the Hotchkis springs on my car and recommend them. They lower the car, improve performance, and the ride quality doesn't suffer.
________
WEB SHOWS

·
Registered
188 Posts
Got the springs in the car finally! One step closer to the "Texas Mile"!

LancesChallenger,
New boxes of parts are always fun! We’re glad you’re enjoying your new springs. Your car looks great with the new stance. Please keep us in the loop about the Texas Mile, it's coming up very soon!

If you ever have tech questions in the future, pick up the phone and call us. Toll Free: 888-735-6425

1 - 11 of 11 Posts