Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for sway bars and lowering springs. I contacted Hotchkis and they "believe" that the 2011 is the same as the 2010. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations?

·
Premium Member
5,707 Posts
There is a new part number for their sway bar, and the springs as well. Give us a call at the shop tomorrow (toll free) and we can help you out. 888-SPD-LOGX

·
Registered
291 Posts
I was set on going with Hotchkis but ended up going with Stack performance Chubby Pro sways...both are GREAT!...as far as springs I almost went with the TVS system but wanted to be able to fine tune it to my liking rake/damper etc ...went with KW v2....it is like a different car...it's still a boat but it feels much closer to a M3 around the corners now...and as far as I know ALL should work with your 2011...I have a 2010.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was set on going with Hotchkis but ended up going with Stack performance Chubby Pro sways...both are GREAT!...as far as springs I almost went with the TVS system but wanted to be able to fine tune it to my liking rake/damper etc ...went with KW v2....it is like a different car...it's still a boat but it feels much closer to a M3 around the corners now...and as far as I know ALL should work with your 2011...I have a 2010.
I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but...
Where did you get the mammoth badge?? :scratchhead:
It looks awesome!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but...
Where did you get the mammoth badge?? :scratchhead:
It looks awesome!!! :bigthumb:
Thanks!...I actually sketched it and sent the artwork to Billet Technologies to create the badge out of aluminum...the Mammoth is sort of the theme for the car...it's a play on the old "elephant engine" name given to the original Hemi's.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks!...I actually sketched it and sent the artwork to Billet Technologies to create the badge out of aluminum...the Mammoth is sort of the theme for the car...it's a play on the old "elephant engine" name given to the original Hemi's.
Thats what I was figurin, a more beastly elephant! (like the new challys powerplant!!)
Well thats awesome dude, youre a great artist :bigthumb:
Do you think they'd sell more of em, or is it your property rights?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Thats what I was figurin, a more beastly elephant! (like the new challys powerplant!!)
Well thats awesome dude, youre a great artist :bigthumb:
Do you think they'd sell more of em, or is it your property rights?
Thanks!...the emblem was a "one of" kind of thing...I have script emblems that i'm having made as well...All rams heads will be gone as well as the "Challenger" emblems...so the spoiler will read Mammoth SRT/same with the dash...just having fun making it my own;)...if you submit an idea or artwork to BT I'm sure they can make you something just as cool...the quality is topnotch and you realize how cheap the rams head is on the nose..kinda odd for a 45k car...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks!...the emblem was a "one of" kind of thing...I have script emblems that i'm having made as well...All rams heads will be gone as well as the "Challenger" emblems...so the spoiler will read Mammoth SRT/same with the dash...just having fun making it my own;)...if you submit an idea or artwork to BT I'm sure they can make you something just as cool...the quality is topnotch and you realize how cheap the rams head is on the nose..kinda odd for a 45k car...
Very cool dude, cant wait to see how it comes out :bigthumb:

·
Registered
531 Posts
My understanding is that the 2011 has different mounting points for its suspenstfrom than 2010 models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts