Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the Houston area wanting to meet up and talk cars? Possibly eat somewhere and talk about challengers.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
not from your area, but facebook seems to be the go-to for car meet ups and car club activety. There are literally thousands of groups, clubs and such, locally and nationally.

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts
@Hellride is in the Houston area, you might hit him up and see what’s shaking. AaMoF, there was some kind of car-themed get-together down there today he mentioned some interest in attending. Its a little late now I s’pose for that one, but I imagine there will be others...

Oh yeah, and if you do somehow meet up with @Hellride at some point, please give him a Ralph Maccio Crane Kick to the groin for me. But don’t tell him it’s coming, he LOVES surprises!!

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
If you join the Spacecity LX Modern Mopar group on facebook or spacecitylx website you will find we have lots of meet ups / cruises and tons of car guys and gals.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm moving down to Houston (west side) next week. I don't "do" facebook (don't need my entire life handed over to people who want to sell it). I'll check the Space City thing, but I'd like to know more about other Houston-area groups as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts