Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from the Houston area wanting to meet up and talk cars? Possibly eat somewhere and talk about challengers.

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,313 Posts
not from your area, but facebook seems to be the go-to for car meet ups and car club activety. There are literally thousands of groups, clubs and such, locally and nationally.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
8,579 Posts
@Hellride is in the Houston area, you might hit him up and see what’s shaking. AaMoF, there was some kind of car-themed get-together down there today he mentioned some interest in attending. Its a little late now I s’pose for that one, but I imagine there will be others...

Oh yeah, and if you do somehow meet up with @Hellride at some point, please give him a Ralph Maccio Crane Kick to the groin for me. But don’t tell him it’s coming, he LOVES surprises!!

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
If you join the Spacecity LX Modern Mopar group on facebook or spacecitylx website you will find we have lots of meet ups / cruises and tons of car guys and gals.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm moving down to Houston (west side) next week. I don't "do" facebook (don't need my entire life handed over to people who want to sell it). I'll check the Space City thing, but I'd like to know more about other Houston-area groups as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not quite in Houston but a little town called Santa Fe down the road from Galveston. I've been thinking about joining this group.......

Space City LX Modern Mopar | Houston | Chrysler 300 | Dodge Charger Magnum Challenger | SUV SRT | SCLX | Mopar Club

There are a Mopar group that has meets and get togethers all over the local area.
Hey there! I recently became the owner of a Challenger RT & I was wondering if there is a Houston area group or chapter that meets? I’m in the Brenham area.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
292 Posts
Hey there! I recently became the owner of a Challenger RT & I was wondering if there is a Houston area group or chapter that meets? I’m in the Brenham area.
Congrats on your car! If you’re into get togethers and racing the annual Lone Star Mopar Fest is this Sat.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
www.spacecitylx dot come or sclx beyond the cars group on facebook. Also we are having Lonestar Mopar Fest this weekend at Houston Raceway Park in baytown. There will be hundreds of people there. check lsmfest dot com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey sorry for the delay, new guy here. I would love to meet up with some folks in the Houston area. Is it still a thing?

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Hey sorry for the delay, new guy here. I would love to meet up with some folks in the Houston area. Is it still a thing?
Still a thing we just havent been meeting up as often. Go to the facebook group called SCLX Beyond the Cars. Events should still be posted on the website also. We did a BBQ cruise in January and have done a couple Go Kart meet ups and we do a monthly Mocha and Mopars meetup at Starbucks around town.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Still a thing we just havent been meeting up as often. Go to the facebook group called SCLX Beyond the Cars. Events should still be posted on the website also. We did a BBQ cruise in January and have done a couple Go Kart meet ups and we do a monthly Mocha and Mopars meetup at Starbucks around town.
Thanks for the info. Looks like the website doesn't exist anymore...got a site to buy meds instead. Hopefully someone updates the events here as I'm not on Facebook.

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Thanks for the info. Looks like the website doesn't exist anymore...got a site to buy meds instead. Hopefully someone updates the events here as I'm not on Facebook.

Thanks again!
It still exists. spacecitylx dot com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts