Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they good. I know some car company will just take car of things when you come in without a fight.

Where are the best prices on them? Are they worth the cost if you get something like a SRT?

Does Dodge over Service plans as well for oil changes and stuff like that?

Thanks for any help and info.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
I have not had my Challengers long enough to need any extended warranty work so I don't know how well they will be handled. but I have the lifetime warranty on both of my Challengers because I plan to never sell them and I wanted all the computers and electronic gizmos covered as well as the heater core you have to take the whole dash out to get at it. Dodge stopped offering the lifetime warranty on SRTs and Scat Packs a couple weeks after I bought my Scat Pack in the spring of 2016 so I am glad I bought it from the dealer when I took delivery instead of waiting. I also have a 2017 GT I bought to replace my DD Focus ST. I thought I could get a little lower price on the warranty's from an online source but the dealer I bought my cars from has a top notch service department and that is ware any warranty work will be done so I figured to let them make a little money on the sale of the warranty's so when I need to use the warranty's I think they will be less likely to try and deny any warranty claims. I do the routine service mostly myself and will do the brake work hose and belt replacement all the stuff not covered by the warranty.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts