Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called a few dealers about getting one and they say they don't know anything or good luck getting one we have people in line already. They can't tell me how much out the door it will cost or anything if I order one.

Also should I trade my 2011 GWE to dealer or try to sell first? Not sure if the price will drop out on it because of RT 392, Hellcat, and people rushing to get rid of them. Or will this happen? Better to wait a year or try to get the deal done ASAP?

I'd like to get an upfront trade in value and know how much a difference I need before I commit to ordering one and make any deposit or whatever how it works. See if I can just get a low %apr loan from the bank or CU before I go in.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I don't blame you I'd wanna know first also that would be stupid to walk in blind folded

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't even build or order on the Dodge website.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bi weekly bump. Should I call them back? Wait till next year? Anyone....

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
I'd wait until the dust settles and you can make an informed decision.

Let the suckers pay over sticker. Meanwhile, if you can sell your car, take your time, list it, and sell it at a good price. Then, you will be in a position to haggle or order exactly what you want.

There's no rush. It's not like Dodge will stop making cars...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Why doesn't Dodge learn from Apple? They should ship a number of them to each of their major dealerships on a given date and then have people camp out in line in order to get one at 8 am when the dealership opens. Great marketing for the brand.

I am kidding of course... :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Won't I take a bigger wash on my 2011 GWE the longer I wait though? I figure a lot of people will trade up and ther will be a overstock on 392s..

·
Registered
722 Posts
After calling a few local dealers who either knew nothing about it or offered to put me on a list I found a dealer in the Midwest who took my order and downpayment and is ordering the Hellcat this Friday. They charged me everything, car & options, at MSRP. So far so good. I'm told I should have my car in October.

·
Registered
25 Posts
After calling a few local dealers who either knew nothing about it or offered to put me on a list I found a dealer in the Midwest who took my order and downpayment and is ordering the Hellcat this Friday. They charged me everything, car & options, at MSRP. So far so good. I'm told I should have my car in October.
I called my local stealership in Houston and they told me immediately 10K over sticker....I hope you get it!
Houston has the worst dealerships....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts