Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
A few final questions since it seems my suspension will never be covered under warranty I wanted to know the following.

The bilstein b6 shocks are on back order till March. I was looking at the mopar super track pack setup with what appears to be the b5 shocks and springs. What would the difference be between the stp setup or waiting till March and using mu stage 1 springs?

Also is it worth my time to upgrade the front and rear sway bars? I already have a front and rear strut tower brace.

·
Super Moderator
14,839 Posts
A few final questions since it seems my suspension will never be covered under warranty I wanted to know the following.

The bilstein b6 shocks are on back order till March. I was looking at the mopar super track pack setup with what appears to be the b5 shocks and springs. What would the difference be between the stp setup or waiting till March and using mu stage 1 springs?

Also is it worth my time to upgrade the front and rear sway bars? I already have a front and rear strut tower brace.
If you want flat cornering and far less body roll - sway bars are the way to go. Period

I loved the handling on my '09 with the Hotchkis sway bars - after I did 2" lowering and firmer shocks (I had the Eibach springs / shocks) it was even better.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts