Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never owned a Chrysler Corp car before and so please bare with me. I bougtht a 2019 Challenger with only a few miles on it, but there is a "home" address in the nav system. I can't find a way to erase it so I can put my correct address in it. Admittedly I'm not a computer person. When I go to the "go to" icon, I can put in my address, but it tells me how to get there from the incorrect home address and I see nothing that says change, erase, or anything that my limited mind would see as a way to change the home address.
Any help will be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,539 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) This is from my 2016, and will be different, but perhaps similar?

Here is something to try. Chose the current Home and let it route you and accept it. Stop guidance and go back to Where to? and choose Recent. The Home address should show in the list. There should be a Gear icon on the right, click on that. One of the choices should be delete

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,411 Posts
I had a heck of a time as well, I found that all out, AFTER, I just did a clear all data from it. But I only had it 2 days, so it wasn't bad.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you only had it two days.........I'm afraid to try your method....:)

Thanks for the answers. I followed the posted UTube and got it to work. It was a little different than mine, but I got it to work. I'm still somewhat confused by all of the "gadgets", but hopefully I'll work through the ones I find I will use.
Again, thanks for all the support.
Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts