Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Challenger R/T. I know it doesn't have the uconnect system, but how do I pair my phone? Every time I try the voice recognition feature and say "setup" it will revert back to the main menu.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,715 Posts
Read the manual, seriously. If you don't have one, download one, and read it end to end.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I
Read the manual, seriously. If you don't have one, download one, and read it end to end.
I did all the way through. The only thing it has in it is referring to the uconnect system "if equipped". Nothing in there about how to pair it without the uconnect system. Is there a way I can upgrade my vehicle to have the uconnect system?

·
Premium Member
4,715 Posts
I

I did all the way through. The only thing it has in it is referring to the uconnect system "if equipped". Nothing in there about how to pair it without the uconnect system. Is there a way I can upgrade my vehicle to have the uconnect system?
You know I totally misread the "I know it doesn't have the uconnect system, " in your first post.
You probably could add something like this (I doubt this is the exact part you need)
and getting it from a junkyard would be the best way, if you can find one compatible.
EDIT: maybe this

Reactions: Limpylegs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know I totally misread the "I know it doesn't have the uconnect system, " in your first post.
You probably could add something like this (I doubt this is the exact part you need)
and getting it from a junkyard would be the best way, if you can find one compatible.
EDIT: maybe this
Cool I'll have to check that out....or just trade this one in for a later model when I'm not upside down on my loan anymore lol

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,106 Posts
You do get the ready beep?

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,715 Posts
For kicks, post your VIN, or do a lookup on your build sheet and window sticker, see what it "should" have in it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,106 Posts
Did you try the alternative Uconnect device setup? I've seen people saying disconnect the battery for 45 minutes or so, and try again. Might not work for you

A Guy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts