How do you drive your Challenger.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you drive your Challenger?

1. Daily driver year round.
2. Daily driver for more than 1/2 of the year but not in the winter.
3. Track monster..drag strip, circle track, or road racing.
4. Weekend/evening recreation
5. Garage queen, drive it a couple times a month and never in the rain.
6. Drive it? All I ever do is shine it and show it.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Daily driver all year around! 37k miles in 28 months. I average about 15k+ miles a year and enjoy every mile of it :smile:

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
My last challenger I had 19k on it from new after 5 years and 2 months- sold it, bought me another challenger had it for a few weeks and only driven it 3 times total so far, this last week it has sit in the garage- I might get it out this weekend.

·
Premium Member
9,679 Posts
Mine is one of five and drive the other four but mostly mostly my pick up, other three are a sedan, Wrangler, SUV, and SRT.

·
Super Moderator
14,221 Posts
It would be interesting to see how this poll based on model type. I assume that all of the SXTs are daily drivers. A lot of the weekend warriors or track cars would be the SRTs.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I had to pick between 4 and 5... so I chose 4 since I drive it more than I shine it.

I never drive mine in the rain and never after the roads become salted. It stays in the garage all winter. But I do like to run up to Sonic some evenings, hang out with a couple friends, and take it out for drives every now and then.

·
Registered
2015 R/T
520 Posts
Never in rain or snow mostly car shows and just cruise with the wife. Only ave about 1500 miles per yr.

·
Registered
463 Posts
My cars are for driving, not for sitting in the garage. For me, the fun in having a car like a Challenger is driving it every chance I get. Mine gets driven 365 days a year, rain, snow or sunshine.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Daily driver year round, even in SK winters, and track. I tried to vote both. It might have worked but I'm not sure. My car works hard for me and gets the job done. I love this thing.

·
Registered
414 Posts
No use putting on miles on it at an average speed of 30mph. I just drive weekends/track. 21k in 6 yrs

·
Registered
Challenger SRT
307 Posts
#5 owned for three years and only 7K miles.When I do drive it Killer Joe gets a workout.

·
Registered
36 Posts
2015 RT - Is there such a think as a daily driver garage queen? lol. I do daily drive it all year around - but if its active weather or risk of such I take the beater.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Daily driver, year round, weather be damned. :grin2:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts