Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
The little mark next to the # and permalink can be clicked to report a post problem or PM a mod or administrator.

·
Registered
428 Posts
[

QUOTE=carbcounter2012;787781]that's nice, I took it down, I apologized and NO ONE else had a problem... yet you still want to turn me in..
I said it once, I'll say it once more...

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
100 Posts
You're still complaining about that one post come on get a life it was funny and in now way vulgar or demeening. Hell my wife laughed her ass off when she read it. She even said maybe we should see how it will work when mine comes in.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Press the Alt button and F4 button at the same time brings up the report feature. Alt+F4.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Cuda you used a Bad word, actually two, Im gonna tell:):notallthere:. Just kidding I have a life.

You're still complaining about that one post come on get a life it was funny and in now way vulgar or demeening. Hell my wife laughed her ass off when she read it. She even said maybe we should see how it will work when mine comes in.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
You're going to keep poking the bear and get yourself a nice, long vacation so keep it up.

[

QUOTE=carbcounter2012;787781]that's nice, I took it down, I apologized and NO ONE else had a problem... yet you still want to turn me in..
I said it once, I'll say it once more...

Be careful Carb you will get one Demerit like I did from the head Cheese in charge, Im sorry, how do I earn my one point back

[/QUOTE]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.