Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found these on Ebay, they are for 300c\charger, but I believe we have the same pedals as them, so far I have nothing else that comes close to these for the price, a set of 4, parking brake, dead pedal, and accelerator\brake, and they are beautiful...but they require drilling. Any help would be appreciated, not sure how hard this would be...

Do you just drill holes where the holes are on the covers, and then screw in? Couldn't I just use self-tapping if that's the case? I've also heard of people using 3m tape and JB WELD instead of drilling...can someone please confirm that the 300c\charger\challenger have the same pedal system?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are cool.i have the ones from from mopar and they just snap on.
Yeah the mopar ones slide over basically, these don't...says requires drilling, I like these more and they are only 80$ for all four including the huge "dead-pedal", so I'd like to buy these as the only other thing close is BT, but all four pedals from them is about... 270$ vs this 80$

I just need to know if the Challenger\Charger\300C All do for SURE share the same pedals..

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Go to ebay and look up Challenger pedals. It looks like the gas pedal is not the same as what you have pictured. It could be the angle of the photo, though.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hm...can't order 'til I find out, but I do know I won't be drilling, I'll use the velcro or 3m, or jb weld method which others have used for drakes pedals in place of drilling with great success

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There was, it was for the drake pedals, I'll try to find it, bad news though...

this is from the seller

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry to disappoint you that the pedals set do not fit properly on the Challenger as modification on the footrest pedal such as trimming will require. Thank you.

I wish someone else would make a set of 4 for the Challenger priced like these that look as nice...it'd be a hot item...

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I guess your question is answered. I would have drilled. Then the screw holes would be empty and look dumb. Why not drill. You are not planning on taking them off? Put them on to stay. With velcro, it could slip and might be a safety problem. Even if you did want to take them off, the holes would not be that noticeable. Or, you could get the $67 ones that slip on and the new owner would love you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts