Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the people who have changed their brake pads (due to wear).. How long are the pads expected to last? I know this varies based on a lot of things but am curious what some of the other members have experienced.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
1,924 Posts
For the people who have changed their brake pads (due to wear).. How long are the pads expected to last? I know this varies based on a lot of things but am curious what some of the other members have experienced.
scats just came out, I cant imagine with normal use anybody should be switching before 30-40k miles

·
Registered
366 Posts
scats just came out, I cant imagine with normal use anybody should be switching before 30-40k miles
It’s the same brake package on the previous SRT’s so the owners of those should know.

The Wife’s 2011 R/T went 50k before it needed brakes(rears)Fronts still had over a 1/3 pad left.

·
Registered
264 Posts
My car (2011 SRT) has 40km (approximately 25000 miles) and it has 60% brake left.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts