Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda curious how many Dodge dealers are members on this forum. Post if you are a dealer and let everyone know who you are and what kind of deals you offer.
I will be looking later this year for a nice used Plumcrazy R/T and I have no problem flying in and driving home.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Kinda curious how many Dodge dealers are members on this forum. Post if you are a dealer and let everyone know who you are and what kind of deals you offer.
I will be looking later this year for a nice used Plumcrazy R/T and I have no problem flying in and driving home.

Thanks.
As a vendor supported community , that part is forbidden by the forum rules.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can they still post their dealer info? Would be nice to have options when it comes time to purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know you are Lee and if you come across a nice PCP R/T Classic at a great price, send me a PM. Needs to be a 6 speed though.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I know you are Lee and if you come across a nice PCP R/T Classic at a great price, send me a PM. Needs to be a 6 speed though.
I will definitely let you know if we run across one on trade. We just (Friday) traded in a B5 R/T Classic with 2,600 miles on it. Automatic, Navigation, Sunroof. Cleaner than the day it left our store as a new car. It was traded in by forum member HPMopars for his GWE SRT that he picked up from us today.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great thanks Lee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts