Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I had a chance to get one about 5 years and did'nt get it and I kick myself everday untill I found out about the new challenger then I'm not so hard on myself:p

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a '73 Challenger. Its a 340 Rallye car with all the go fast stuff you could get then. Anti-sway bars, sure grip, 340 V8, 727 slap stik, ect. It needs to be restrored now, but since I've been associated with this car since I was a junior in high school (1975), I will definitely restore her. Sometimes I raced it when dad let me drive it to high school. It was his car then. I bought it from him in 1985 and have owned it ever since. Was stolen one time, but it turned up 3 weeks later when someone tried to do a title search on it thru the DMV.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T FC7 Plumcrazy 440 4spd, white top, white R/T stripe and white interior. Prettier than when it was new.

Also 1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye 360 crate motor nitrous, high 12's without NOS high 11's with. Fun cars

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have a 73 340 rallye it is the light gold with the buckskin tan top and black strobe dashes down the side with black interior. in the process of being restored.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I own a 70 340 convertible Challenger that is currently under restoration. I have owned it since 1982. It was once my daily driver. I hope they build the challenger and not make sweeping changes like they did the 06 Charger. I will buy one if they build it and I hope they build a rag top.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I own three Challengers at the moment, plus a couple of Challenger parts cars...

My favorite Challenger that I own is a Rallye Red 1970 Challenger T/A...

Next is a Sublime Green 1970 Challenger Convertible...

I own one '71, a Plum Crazy Purple 1971 Challenger R/T (original 4 Spd Shaker car, now painted Red)

XS

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
xs29j8 said:
I own three Challengers at the moment, plus a couple of Challenger parts cars...

I own one '71, a Plum Crazy Purple 1971 Challenger R/T (original 4 Spd Shaker car, now painted Red)

XS
Sounds like a nice bunch of cars!

·
Registered
70 Posts
The first car I ever bought with my own money was a 73 Dodge Challenger back in about 77. IT was eggshell white black vinyl top 318 w904 torqueflight. When I sold it , it was being built for race only. But in between that time i switched it to a 4spd manual , rally dash, custom tires and rims, took the 8.75 rear end pumpkin from 2.76 to a 4:10 posi, upgraded the heads intake and cam, kept the block a 318./with 650 double pumper holley. It ran high 13s in the quarter with slicks right below a 100 mph. Painted it metallic brown and ran open headers for the most part. And drove it every day to boot. I sold it because I had moved from ohio to here and the race track was no longer right up the street... and lost a lot of my heavy duty car support I E my dads garage and my best friends privately owned mechanic shop. Keeping at it didnt seem feasible ...

·
Registered
31 Posts
xs29j8 said:

XS
God dude, you make me ill (in a good way though :p)

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I have a 71 challenger:D

21 - 40 of 275 Posts