Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many of us are in AZ. I have seen a few posting up. I'm in mesa, east of Phoenix.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Visited Sedona/Munds Park for the first time last week. LOVED your region. Beautiful country!

·
Registered
811 Posts
South East Chandler.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gilbert Checking in.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi, I live in Mesa in the Las Sendas area. Loving my loaded 2016 PCP SPS!
I *might* have run into you before. I was driving up Power Rd and I saw a PCP Shaker turning left to go down Power Rd. It was at the intersection of McKellips I think. Dude and his wife. This was back in maybe January or February?

[nohomo]We waved at each other. Granite 2015 SRT[/nohomo]

·
Registered
92 Posts
I *might* have run into you before. I was driving up Power Rd and I saw a PCP Shaker turning left to go down Power Rd. It was at the intersection of McKellips I think. Dude and his wife. This was back in maybe January or February?

[nohomo]We waved at each other. Granite 2015 SRT[/nohomo]
Hi yes, I think I remember you also, I try to wave at all of the other Challengers when I'm out with my daughter, that was probably us. She thinks I'm in some cool car club so I perpetuate it! Cool beans. I've seen a few PCP's around Phoenix, but none that far north on power so far.

So I'd ask if you get people messing with you alot in your Challenger here, but I am pretty sure I know the answer... soo many people get bent out of shape driving here wow!! Take care bro, hope to see you driving around Mesa!:grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Free Cruise In Nights at Westgate, live bands each week and discounts at all the restaurants 5 pm to 9 PM tonight.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Live in North Tucson, but work mainly in Phoenix. My work office is in Chandler and I drive around the valley, so hope to see you guys around.
I haven't seen one my color yet in the valley. I'll keep an eye out for you.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts