Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a nice 09 R/T that is the wife's summer driver. She loves it and doesn't want me to mod it (I would anyways, just quietly).

I'm looking at unloading one of my other cars and picking up an SRT8 that I have seen a good deal on. This one I would mod, and take to the track etc.

Her's is Black metallic, with Classic package. The one I'm looking at is Hemi orange, so at least they are not the same color.

Anyone else have 2 Challenger's ? Am I crazy ??

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Where do I begin. lol. Started off with '05 300c for the wife. Then I got an '08 B5 Blue srt8 Charger. Then traded the 300c for an '06 SRT8 300c. Traded that srt8 300c for a 2010 r/t-c manual trans PCP challenger. Still have that and traded the srt8 charger for a '11 GWE manual trans srt8 Challenger. So I'll now have 2 Challengers lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not two Challengers but two SRTs. Does that qualify for crazy?:scratchhead:

You're asking the wrong guy.....I had 3 Grand Nationals at one point. I know for sure, that is crazy..:notallthere: but I am working on trimming the herd.

One SRT8 and and R/T means I could leave the wife's alone, but do all the fun stuff to mine :browsmiley: . I just can't leave a performance car un-modified :yesnod:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well....apparantly, I am crazy enough to do it....

Now the proud owner of a 2009 SRT8 in Hemi Orange. Now I can leave the wife's R/T alone and mod the SRT8 as much I want.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not crazy at all. I couldn't keep the wife out of mine so I had to get her one.

She couldn't be happier and neither could I!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Bought a white R/T 2009 Challenger auto tranny in Nov 08. Bought the automatic transmission because my wife decided that she was tired of driving a stick shift. While I always enjoyed driving the Challenger...it was definately missing something....namely the 6 spd tranny. So in Jan 10 I purchased a silver 2009 SRT8 Challenger 6 spd. The two sit side by side in the garage with our Tahoe. I feel like I have the best of both worlds and my wife is happy too. Can't ask for more than that.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My wife and friends think I'm crazy but I think I'm "OK". 2010 HO RT and waiting for my 2011 IE that I traded my 2009 RT in for.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Crazy like a fox. We routinly fly in tandum. ;-)

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
Give Brampton time to build my next one and get it to me and I'll be right there with you!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts