Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Well lets see at 12 bucks a pizza - looks like about 3833.33 to be exact. That's a lot of pizza!!

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,710 Posts
How do those Dominos signs attach, magnetically I'm guessing?

<shudder>

All I can think about is how much the potential for clear coat scratches goes waaaay up when slapping that thing on the paint if it's not perfectly clean underneath...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not feeling the pizza delivery ratio to challenger value....

·
Premium Member
7,710 Posts
Well lets see at 12 bucks a pizza - looks like about 3833.33 to be exact. That's a lot of pizza!!
Not really, I bet I ate at least that many pizzas during my 4 years in college...

of course, I was a lot younger back then...

and I smoked the weed back then too, so that probably played a part in my excessive diet as well :silly:

·
Premium Member
7,710 Posts
Dominos. mmmm my favorite pizza place.
Seriously?!?!

I’ve always thought of Dominos as the Arby’s of pizza joints...wait, you don’t like Arby’s too, do you??

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Seriously?!?!

I’ve always thought of Dominos as the Arby’s of pizza joints...wait, you don’t like Arby’s too, do you??

Well they have the meats!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not really, I bet I ate at least that many pizzas during my 4 years in college...

of course, I was a lot younger back then...

and I smoked the weed back then too, so that probably played a part in my excessive diet as well
“....back then” ?????

Nuke. I’ve seen your posts. You ain’t foolin’ nobody. :)

Reactions: Nuke

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,680 Posts
How do those Dominos signs attach, magnetically I'm guessing?

<shudder>

All I can think about is how much the potential for clear coat scratches goes waaaay up when slapping that thing on the paint if it's not perfectly clean underneath...
It's a Blacktop Edition, has the Blacktop stripes, so sign is on them :)

And I like Arby's. Dominos is office meeting pizza though. Always go small local place myself. A Guy

·
Premium Member
7,710 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,710 Posts
“....back then” ?????

Nuke. I’ve seen your posts. You ain’t foolin’ nobody. :)
If you're referring to my slightly askew way of thinking sometimes, I am happy to report that my prior Mary Jane consumption (and yes, it is all in the past!) has nothing to do with it!

However, I cannot say the same for my prior psilocybin feasts, errr, I mean consumption. While its usage is also completely in the past, I am afraid I partook in it so much back then that it still has an effect on how I process and deliver information, both into and out of my brain, to this very day. :crazy:

It was touch and go there for a while right after college, but luckily the voices all started speaking English, so at least I could understand what they were commanding me do after that. >:)

But don't worry, I'm feeling MUCH better now :grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,710 Posts
It's a Blacktop Edition, has the Blacktop stripes, so sign is on them :)

**And I like Arby's.** Dominos is office meeting pizza though. Always go small local place myself. A Guy

Sooo many questions I've had about you just got answered :wink3:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just saw this and had a major flashback. Drove a 68 383 Roadrunner in high school and delivered pizza with that car. Got paid by the delivery and the car sucked up so much gas I was working for like $2.00 an hour. Pizza always got there hot though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts